Wednesday, October 7, 2015

Women's Swing Dress PDF pattern

A few weeks ago I was heading to my mom's birthday dinner and for some reason I had a few hours to myself before it was time to leave. You know what I did, don't you!? I headed straight to my sewing room and grabbed some silk fabric that I had been holding onto for over a year. I decided to go for it!

I wanted a flowy, a-line dress that reminded me of a swim coverup I had but I wanted to pleat the front to give it a more interesting detail. I love how it came out! Guess what? If you love it, it's out to testers right now! This pattern will debut Monday!!

You can make it in a flowy, lightweight knit / matte jersey / poly or poly blend / cotton or woven! You will LOVE this silhouette!
 Stay tuned! 







Love it? Pin it!

No comments: