Friday, May 31, 2013

WINNERS ANNOUNCEMENT!! Love Me Knots Cover Photo CONTEST!

**Don't forget to sign up for our newsletter (top right corner on the blog). You will stay up to date on Seamingly Smitten sewing pattern releases, sewing tips, coupons and more!

**Also, follow us on Facebook to get daily updates, special sales, sneak peeks of new patterns and have the opportunity to sign up for pattern testing.



Can I tell you that you KNOCKED MY SOCKS OFF with all your entries for The Love Me Knots cover photo contest? Now you ladies really had me worried at first and let me tell you why. 9 days before the contest deadline there were two entries - yes - just two and I was worried I tell you! BUT, procrastination leads to some awesome creativity because you all entered right up to the deadline and I had over 100 photos from you all!!

Thank you all so much for entering the contest - it was SO DIFFICULT to choose just three winners! I wish there could have been more winners, believe me!

This was not a sponsored event - it truly is money out my own pocket simply because I love my Seamingly Smitten fans and customers! If I can help you get excited about sewing and trying out new styles on your little ones or yourself, then I call it a successful day!

So, I know you are ready to see who WON.......... Here goes:

1st Place Winner is Heidi M. - she wins a $100 gift card to the fabric store Crafty Shack of Louisiana and six free Seamingly Smitten sewing patterns.


 2nd Place Winner is Hayley C. - she wins a $50 gift card to Crafty Shack of Louisiana and 6 free Seamingly Smitten sewing patterns.




3rd Place Winner is April B. - she wins a $25 gift card to Crafty Shack of Louisiana and 3 free Seamingly Smitten sewing patterns.


Winners have been notified via email. So if you're one of them, check your email ladies!

We will definitely have another contest in a few months for a different pattern, so stay tuned! Don't forget to sign up for our newsletter (top right corner on the blog). You will stay up to date on Seamingly Smitten sewing pattern releases, sewing tips, coupons and more!

Happy Summer Sewing!! See our summer sewing patterns HERE. I wish you a fun weekend filled with pretty fabric and time to sew!!

4 comments:

JessicaRenee said...

Congrats ladies!!

Unknown said...

I didn't have time to participate this time around. Definitely can't wait for the next one!

Chelle said...

Beautiful sewing Ladies!! Congratulations to ALL of you!!!

April Boyer Modern Handmade said...

Thanks again for a fun contest, Jenny! And congrats to the other winners! Cute dresses and adorable models!