Wednesday, March 13, 2013

Fun and Flirty Bias Tape Skirt

Sneak Peek of the next SEWING TUTORIAL!
 
 Coming TOMORROW!
 
Bias Tape Bordered Skirt

 
FUN AND FLIRTY!!

This BEAUTIFUL Spring skirt is the perfect accessory for every young girl's summer wardrobe. It's FUN! It's SASSY!! This is a must have!! Not only will your daughter, niece or whomever you decide to sew it for LOVE it but so will their parents!!!! It's EASY!!! Just throw it on for a fun afternoon outing!!!

If you are itching to get started sewing this is the perfect time to start!!! This Bias Tape Skirt sewing tutorial is coming TOMORROW!! Be on the lookout for our next blog post!!

Aren't these giraffes too cute? I got this at Stich Lab in Austin, TX on my most recent trip.


She won't stop twirling for these picures, so I know she LOVES it!!



3 comments:

Andrea @ Mouse in My Pocket said...

I love this fabric! Is it bad that I want this skirt in my size?

Hope said...

love the skirt! i'm new to your blog and can't find the tutorial for this - has it been posted yet?

sewnwithlove said...

I love the skirt as well! :) I'm not able to find the tutorial either. Can't wait! :) :)