Monday, November 12, 2012

Easy pajamas sewing pattern - Nightgown sewing pattern by Seamingly Smitten

 
 
All sizes included: 6 months - 8 years
 
Does anyone buy their little kids matching Christmas pajamas right after Thanksgiving? Or maybe you give them to your children on Christmas Eve so they can really get excited for Santa Claus' arrival? When I was growing up my parents would always let my sister and I open one gift on Christmas Eve and it was our Christmas pajamas. Usually they were flannel pajama pants with a top or a long sleeved nightgown and I always looked forward to this gift! Lucky enough for me, my mom still does this, only now it includes both my sister and I, our husbands and our children. Everyone gets pajamas and we still love this!
 
I wanted to make an easy nightgown sewing pattern for girls so their mommies, grandmommies, aunts and loved ones can sew Christmas pajamas for their little ones!
 
The Sadie Grace Nightgown sewing pattern is for girls sizes 6 months - 8 years. With it's raglan sleeves, bias tape neckline (or hemmed), longer length and tie in the front, this is one classic and easy nightgown sewing pattern!
 


Raedene Averitt, the creator of Chasing Mermaids, (also on Facebook HERE) sewed these gorgeous holiday pajamas with this pajama sewing pattern for her two precious little girls! (She takes orders, too, if you do not know how to sew them yourself! She has an etsy shop HERE.) 

They look ready for Christmas already wearing their holiday pajamas and enjoying a tea party together, serving one another a cup of imaginary hot cocoa.

Sleep tight, little ones! Christmas will be here before you know it!



 
Sisterly love - sweet hugs - cozy Christmas pajamas

 
Time for tea, time for books, time to play the day away.
Sew a Sadie Grace Nightgown Today!
All patterns can be found here.
 
All pictures taken by Mary of Where's The Zoom. You can find her on FACEBOOK HERE.

6 comments:

Chasingmermaids said...

love these sew much!!! such a quick pattern to work with too! flannel easy to cut and easy to sew!

KJ@letsgoflyakite said...

Adorable!

Jana said...

How adorable! I was just thinking earlier tonight how fun it would be to make PJs for my daughter. Not sure I'm brave enough yet though.

a Matula ikrek said...

Sooo lovely! :o)

Jana: Come on, surely you can do it!! :o)

Anonymous said...

I'd like to thank you for the efforts you've put in writing this website.
I am hoping to view the same high-grade content from you in the future as well.
In fact, your creative writing abilities has inspired me to get my own website now ;)

Also visit my page :: view it now

ronda said...

This pattern runs very small. I bought it for my granddaughter, and made the size 7/8, (she wears a 6/6x now) and she could not even get it on, it was closer to a size 5 than 7/8, I tried to make it bigger, it didn't work out so good for me lol. Very cute night gown