Sunday, July 1, 2012

The Miss Mod Top in Sis Boom Fabrics

Do you ever go to the fabric store and just wander around looking at all the fabrics in the store searching for just the right fabric to jump out at you? Not literally of course, but I always look for the fabric that simply catches my eye. It's like love at first sight - the colors, the texture, the weight and drape - it just has to strike me as pure beauty or I will pass it by.

One of my most favorite fabric designers, Jennifer Paganelli of Sis Boom, has her own line of fabrics that is gorgeous. Jennifer designs apparel fabrics that are simply stunning and I love using them to sew clothing. They are vibrant, colorful and modern, which is exactly what I was looking for when I wanted to sew my Miss Mod Top sewing pattern.

I sewed this Miss Mod Top sewing pattern for Jennifer Blye - a winner of a giveaway I had done awhile back. Jennifer was smitten with her new Miss Mod Top and I couldn't have been happier to sew one for her. The sash was made with the same fabric, but it would also look great with a coordinating solid fabric or simply a wide belt. Jennifer I hope you love wearing your Miss Mod Top! You can see Jennifer's sewing creations on her Facebook page That's Sew You or her blog HERE.


I wanted to show you my latest women's pattern by Seamingly Smitten! I just designed and wrote the pattern for The Sunni Halter Top for Women sewing pattern. Can I tell you how many women have been writing me wondering when this one will debut? I LOVE that women are sewing so much for themselves!! Keep it up, ladies!!

This one will debut next Sunday, July 8th in our etsy shop www.etsy.com/shop/SeaminglySmitten AND on our new INSTANT download website
www.seaminglysmitten.com









Keep in touch through our FACEBOOK page Facebook page and you will be the first to know!

No comments: