Saturday, June 9, 2012

Chevron Sundress Tutorial

Today I'm guest posting on the blog Melly Sews for her 30 Days of Sundresses Series. If you want to know how to sew this chevron sundress for yourself, CLICK HERE and learn how!


If you have some fabric, some elastic and a free afternoon, you could make this dress and wear it out tonight! What's stopping you, ladies? You know you want to! (Oh and what I'm excited about sewing next is for my little girl. I have some leftover chevron fabric that would be ADORABLE as a pillowcase dress with some red shoulder ties and some ruffle butt bloomers.) That's definitely on my to-do list! It would be a cute 4th of July outfit!

What are you sewing for the 4th of July?

3 comments:

Unknown said...

I absolutely love p, and I mean, love this dress! Excellent combo!

DeniseAngela said...

Hi Jenny, I have been MIA from sewing but finally finished some projects. Your dress looks fabulous & love your sewing projects!

Joe Blow said...

She makes me hard, had to jack off to her pictures