Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Sew Baby Interview

Today you can find Seamingly Smitten HERE at Sew Baby News Blog.

Sew Baby is an online fabric store that carries Seamingly Smitten sewing patterns. They also carry fabric, supplies, apparel fabric, quilting cotton and more.
Check it out! CLICK HERE
Pattern tester picture for The Rory Bubble Romper - coming tomorrow!

I'm working on 2 of my next sewing patterns at the moment. Pattern testers have sent back some adorable Rory Bubble Rompers that I cannot wait to debut tomorrow! And I'm working on a boy romper pattern. Moms have been sending me very eager emails about creating some boy patterns, so my mind is racing with ideas and one will debut soon!

Have a great day sewing!
Jenny

1 comment:

Amy said...

I cant wait to get my hands on aboy romper petter, my nephew is feelilng left out.. now to find some boy fabrcs