Wednesday, March 28, 2012

Double Ruffle Halter Dress sewing pattern


Have you seen our Double Ruffle Halter Dress sewing pattern yet? I think it's one of my favorites, though I do have quite a few favorites of course! One of my pattern testers, Teresa, just posted about the dress she sewed for her precious little daughter. See her post by CLICKING HERE.

Here are some more dresses that mommies and testers have made:


I just sewed this one myself (above) to send off to a photo shoot! I'm working on some new Seamingly Smitten sewing pattern covers and can't wait for you to see them!
Get your Double Ruffle Halter Dress sewing pattern by CLICKING HERE.

2 comments:

Vintage Girl said...

This is so cute, I wish God had given me a daughter along with my sons. I would have made this dress!

Jeanine The Crafting Fiend said...

I have this pattern printed and ready to go - just a couple more things to clear off my sewing table (as in projects half started) and then I get to work on it! but we had a little snow yesterday so I think I have a bit of time before summer dress season (sadly)