Thursday, January 19, 2012

Customer Show-Off = one FREE pattern!

 Have you made anything with a Seamingly Smitten sewing pattern and want to share it?

The first 5 customers that email me a picture of something you have sewn using one of our patterns will be featured on the blog and facebook and get
ONE FREE SEWING PATTERN
of your choice!  (Limit one per customer.)

Email me at: seaminglysmitten@gmail.com to show it off!



I thought it would be fun to start the weekend off right with some free patterns!

Other than that.....I've been very busy getting patterns ready to debut this year and I hope you are ready to sew up lots of ruffles!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Excellent pieces. Keep posting such kind of info on your site.
Im really impressed by your site.
Hi there, You've done an incredible job. I'll definitely
digg it and in my view suggest to my friends. I'm confident they'll be benefited from this site.


my site :: very nice web site