Monday, January 23, 2012

Customer Creations

I love getting pictures to see what customers are making with my sewing patterns! Kelly had just sewed a shirt using the Miss Mod Top sewing pattern for herself and had enough fabric left over to make a matching one for her daughter! Look at this sweet girl! She even wore matching jewelry!

 This is what Kelly had to say,
"I bought this pattern from you last week. I made my shirt yesterday, and just had enough fabric left over to make a matching one for my almost 7 year-old. She is absolutely thrilled since she loves to match me. Please notice that she pulled the matching accessories from her Pretty Pretty Princess game to coordinate. As she always says, "I like to be fancy".  Maybe one of these days I'll feel fancy and get a photo of my shirt to send your way as well. I really enjoyed making the shirts and love that they work up so quickly. Thanks for a fun pattern!"
Kelly

Kelly, your daughter is adorable! I hope one day my daughter will want to dress just like me, too!
*****************************************************************************
 This is Missy, from the blog Missy's Homemaking Adventures. Can you believe she rode a camel? This sure looks like a fun adventure on a beautiful day at the zoo! You can read about the matching purse she made for her cape here and the cape she made for her friend, Lynn, here.

Missy even made herself a hat from the same material she used to make her cape!
Thanks for sharing, Missy!

1 comment:

Missy Shay said...

I love making your capes they are so fun and easy!