Thursday, November 3, 2011

ON SALE NOW! The Ruffled Collared Cape PDF Sewing Pattern

I want to thank all my pattern testers for sewing a Ruffled Collared Cape for their sweet little girls and giving me some feedback. They helped me get it ready for you! I am truly thankful for all you ladies! Check out what the pattern testers made:


Look at this darling face!! Pale pink just melts my heart!


I LOVE animal prints! This cape looks super trendy and super sweet on this precious little girl!


Look at this little girl's gorgeous eyes! LOVING her stars and hand-made buttons!


And if you didn't think babies could wear fur...think again! This is one gorgeous cape for one beautiful girl!


LOVE this color combination and coordinating fabric ties! It's soft, sweet and perfectly delicate!


Even big girls can join in the fashion fun! LOVE this fabric!
So versatile!

Well I think you've waited long enough!
I'm thrilled to announce that that the
Ruffled Collared Cape
is on sale now!



OR



No comments: