Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Teaching a SEWING CLASS in San Antonio this weekend!







Have you heard of the

Crafty Girls Workshop?

The owner, Anna Luna, offers a HUGE selection of items for the quilter, sewer or crafter.


She has TONS of fabrics, jelly rolls, patterns, quilting books, sewing books, magazines and....the thing I'm most jealous about is the fact that she not only has this amazing online store, but she also has a brick and mortar store in San Antonio, TX!


MY DREAM!


This isn't just a fabric store. Oh no! Anna has what every crafter wants....she offers CLASSES!


Those lucky San Antonio girls! They can go to her studio to take private classes or small group classes where she and other quilters, sewers and crafters share what they know. You show up, learn something and MAKE IT THERE (fun!) and leave with an awesome project!


I'm soooooo excited that I get to go meet Anna this weekend! I not only get to meet her and see her sewing workshop, but I'm going to be teaching a class there for one of my sewing patterns, The Ruffled Halter Dress. I SIMPLY CANNOT WAIT!


If you live in the San Antonio area or know someone who does, spread the word! The class is Saturday, June 4th at 2pm.



This will be my first trip without the kids so I'm a little nervous about leaving them, but I'm looking forward to spending our anniversary weekend (6 years) in San Antonio with my husband. Thank you, Patrick, for doing this for me! I love you!


What else is fun to do there?


A HUGE THANK YOU to Anna for carrying my sewing patterns and letting me come teach a class there. I can't wait to see what those ladies create!

Crafty Girls Workshop – online store and sewing and quilting studio in San Antonio, TX


2 comments:

Sharon said...

How awsome!! All I ever get is people wanting me to sew stuff free for them but this is a real deal! :) Congrats and have a ton fun!

tejanamama said...

You rocked woman! So glad to have met you! LOVED the class and adore the dress. Pics to come soon! I hope you had a great visit in San Antonio and a great anniversary dinner! Congrats! Great to meet you :)