Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Embellished Pillowcase Dress

Sew Sensible Pattern: Embellished Pillowcase Dress
When I first started using patterns to create children's clothing I started using Sew Sensible Patterns. They are perfect for the beginner sewer and allow you to create boutique style clothing in a pretty short time

(we're talking one or two naptimes).

This is Aimee's newest pattern - The Embellished Pillowcase Dress and I used it to make this for my daughter, Catherine.
I ran into Aimee the other day at the fabric store and she is so kind and personable. She truly enjoys what she does and loves seeing what her customers create. Check out her blog and website to see all of her patterns available.

6 comments:

Rachel said...

Thank you for featuring my top!

LakshmiRP said...

Thanks for hosting!

CJ said...

I'm happy to have found your link party. I've joined in and am now a follower.

Unknown said...

I love the dress you made for your daughter. The colors and fabrics are sew fun :)

Sharon said...

I love the dress you made! It is very pretty with the fabrics you have used.

Heather Grow said...

This is so cute. I'm going to look at Target dresses more closely now. Great job!